Salmon and mending the line. See what happens in the October issue of FF&FT! At newsagents now.
What happens when we mend our line?
Mark Bowler gets a bird’s eye view in the October issue, and is surprised by how salmon react to it.
Plus loads more, including:
• Swimming with sharks: Is this why our salmon are suffering at sea?
• Twitch & trout: A loch-fishing gem in a bird-watcher’s paradise
• 4-weight & footloose: It’s time to rove the reservoir banks
• Mercury rising: There’s never been a better time to catch a mullet on fly
• Potent brew: Tie the high-intensity Dabbler
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams, Neil Patterson and plenty more!