The Cream of Connemara
Mark Bowler visits six fruitful salmon rivers, which all suit the single-handed approach, and are all within a short drive of each other.
Discovering the ULTRA of UV-cure resins
Marvin Nolte set out to try and test for the best one to suit his tying.
Ready for the Autumn blitz?
Book in for the bass and mackerel frenzy – happening on a coastline near you… now!
Get grayling in the food mood with this top-rated, weighted pattern.
South Uist under my skin
After an eye-opening visit this summer, Allan Liddle wonders why he has ignored this wild trout island for so long.
Simple – but proven – steps to improve the legendary Cove Nymph.
Plus loads more, including:
• Rumble in the jungle: Stalking the ‘freshwater version of a permit’… with dry fly.
• The state of our rivers: Investigating stocking, and the pollution of our rivers.
• Fancy that!: Tie the bob fly that makes a useful change from the Bibio.
• Suspicious minds: Dressing a more fish-friendly attractor for reservoirs.
• Secret ingredient: We review a ‘mud’ combined with tungsten powder.
• The Usual Suspects, including more of Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams; the latest News round-up, and plenty more!