At newsagents now!
Martyn Haines takes us to a special place on this great Western lough where he has spent years learning some of the lake’s best drifts, secret bays, and shows us the flies he’s developed on his journey.
Plus loads more, including:
• Blowin’ in the wind: We meet the man who has dapped his way into the specimen-hunting record books on our reservoirs.
• All gain, no pain: Six simple ways to make your double-handed fly casting more efficient and effortless.
• A trick of the hackle: Tying to “excite curiosity” in trout.
• Important points: Facts you should know about fly hooks.
• Greek secret: Head off in the footsteps of the ancient Romans to explore the hidden river with the potential to be “the best in Europe”.
• All-year Sedge: tie the April to October Caddis.
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams, Neil Patterson and plenty more!