RIO Products continues to offer anglers the right tools for the job with its lines, leaders, tippet and fly selection to effectively fish in any environment for nearly any fish species. See more new products for the 2020 season highlighted below or find them at EFTTEX (European Fishing Tackle Trade Association) trade show at booth CP27, June 13-15.
· RIO’s Technical Euro Nymph Leader is an extra-long, ultra-thin leader sensitive to the subtlest of grabs, and the two-tone indicator tippet tied to the front has high contrast to easily detect strikes. This leader finishes with a RIO tippet ring so anglers can quickly and easily attach the tippet of choice. MSRP: $12.99.
· Also for Euro nymphers, RIO now offers a new 2-Tone Indicator Tippet in alternating black and white colors – each with eight-inch sections of color changes to create maximum contrast for visual cues when tight-line nymphing. MSRP: $14.99.
· Tarpon anglers also gain the addition of the Tapered Tarpon leader that is fully tapered down to the shock tippet, which gives it far better turnover and presentation. It ends with a 2-foot length of shock tippet for protection. MSRP: $19.99.
· RIO adds powerful, multi-density tips designed to cast large flies with its InTouch 3D MOW Tips. Each tip is built with a seamless blend of different densities that ensures smooth transition of energy when casting and the best in depth control when fishing. Each 3D MOW tip is 10-feet long with 3-feet of the first and second sinking sections and 4-feet of the fastest sinking section. A color-coded sleeve is welded on the rear end of the tip to quickly identify the weight and printed with relevant info. MSRP: $29.99.
· The InTouch Long MOW Tips are very powerful and are designed to cast large flies with ease. Each tip is 15-feet in length with varying lengths of floating and sinking sections. These are ideal for Spey rods of 13-feet and longer and for casters who find regular MOW tips too short and continuously blow the anchor. MSRP: $29.99.
Following up on the early success of its fly program, this year RIO moves ever closer to truly offering the right fly for every fish. Specifically, it introduces 23 of the most effective, original patterns from our fly boxes in our favorite colors and sizes. Known as RIO Signature Flies, and including such classics as RIO’s Keep It Glassy and RIO’s Banana Stand, these are our personal, time-tested, go-to flies. We also expand our selection of standard, popular patterns and introduce a new category of warmwater flies for bass, panfish, carp, and more.
For more information about RIO Products, please visit www.rioproducts.com.
Also look at: