Best in the World! Read all about Howard Croston’s world-beating approach, tactics and flies in his personal account of the World Championships.
At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more, including:
• Opening gambits: 8 keys to success on Opening Day
• 50 feet of wild trout: Tie the amazing Loch Buzzer
• Wester Ross silver-rush: Salmon sport in Torridon
• Hunt the margins: Winter stalking for ‘doubles’ with the Master
• Snowshoe foot-steps: How to tie superior dry flies
• Salmonids on steroids: Powerful sea-run char in glorious Greenland’s wilderness
• It’s hit the fan!: How the dairy cow is ruining our rivers
• WIN!: £150 of Chevron Hackles; PLUS top tackle in our Fly Tying Competition
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams, Chris Sandford and plenty more!
Also look at: