Inside the October issue of FF&FT!
The Angler’s Mantra: 7 key criteria to exploit all scenarios. At newsagents from today! Digital editions now available.
Plus loads more, including:
• Loch of the Soldier Palmer: Where wet fly still rules the waves
• Pitsford secrets: The local’s guide, with Charles Jardine’s helpful hot-spot maps of the Small and Big Half
• Save the day salmon fly: Tie the conehead that guides turn to as a ‘last resort’
• Get the Camasunary Blues: Modern slants for wild browns and sea trout
• Head up from Main Street: Hike to Snowdonia’s jewels
• Back to basics: Mullet maestro, Colin Macleod, details the skills required throughout a tide to two mullet fly-fishing newcomers
• Club of the month: High value, coarse and game sport in Devonshire
• The long and short of it: Review of varifocal, transition, drivewear polaroids
• Should I stay or should I go?: What makes a sea trout run to sea?
• WIN!: Bushnell waterproof binoculars, worth £199.99!
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams and plenty more!
Also look at: