It’s out now! Your monthly escape from coronavirus! FlyFishing & FlyTying issue February 2021.
Special effects: How to tie eye-catching, fish-catching beads.
At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• Grayling generation: A fresh-faced look at tactics & flies
• Steal some stickleback gems: To cash in on big wild trout
• Feel the salmon-fisher’s super-power: Tying flies with feelers
• Dry fly in the deep mid-winter: Coax shrimp-feeders from the surface
• Salmon stocking – facts & fiction: why stocking fails, and can decrease runs
• Astonished at Ardtornish: Remote hill-loch fishing, deep in Morvern
• A quick bucktail: A quick and easy tying technique for slim, lively tube flies
• Pride of Dundee: Visit Monikie AC and its inviting waters
• WIN! A Bloke graphene rod worth £385!
• A Shrimp named Dougal: Magic, shaggy dressing to attract grayling
• The Grand Tour: Exploring the riches of mid-Wessex
• Synthetic jungle cock: Can fish tell the difference?
• WIN! FLY TYING COMPETITION: Tie one fly to win a £800 HMH in-line rotary vice
• News: Lugg excavation furore; Kent river’s first salmon; 19 salmon farms ordered to close; Salmon stock under-estimation concerns… and more
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: