Inside the February issue of FF&FT! The digital editions are out now! Download your antidote to coronavirus now!
New look tactics & skills described. At newsagents now! Digital editions now available! (includes exclusive slide-shows, video reviews and fly-tying & hot-links). (46 iPad/iPhone ratings on Apple. Av. Rating: 4.7 out of 5).
Plus loads more, including:
• The salmon fisher’s ‘super-power’: Tying flies with feelers
• Stickleback diamonds: Cash in on big wild trout
• Dry fly in the deep mid-winter: Shrimp-feeders from Grafham’s banks
• Special effects: How to tie eye-catching bead-heads
• WIN! A £385 graphene rod!
• A quick bucktail: How to spin out great-looking wings on tube-flies at speed
• Salmon stocking: The facts… and the fiction
• Astonished at Ardtornish: Allan Liddle heads deep into the Movern peninsula
• Pride of Dundee: The club with two excellent lochs which are run voluntarily
• A Shrimp named Dougal: Proven pink grayling slayer
• News: Lugg furore; Kent river’s first salmon; 19 Fraser River salmon farms ordered to close; Concerns deepen over government’s stock under-estimations
• COMPETITION! Tie a fly to win a £825 vice!
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams and plenty more!
Also look at: