It’s out now! Your monthly escape from coronavirus!
Bank on the Buzzer. Benefit from the locals’ know-how. At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• Hope & the Holy Trinity: Prepare for the most exciting loch-style fishing on offer
• Paint it black: Rain again? Key flies to being successful in coloured water
• Organza only: Very effective flies tied purely from man-made, allergy-free ribbon
• Hog the limelight: Hedgehogs get minimal treatment for maximum effect
• Trouble on ‘t moor: Is moorland reclamation drying up our summer low-flows?
• Natural boost: Incorporating deer-hair into traditional-style wet flies
• Skues’ crunch-line: Why his Carrot Fly was no joke
• Split-thread techniques: Tips on how to tie trapped-thread dubbing and hackles
• WIN! A Snowbee Ultralite chest-pack
• The ultimate challenge: An epic encounter with a salmon on a chalkstream
• A box to watch: A fly box that also holds spare casts and leaders
• Beaver introductions: Are they the new grey squirrel?
• WINNERS! FLY TYING COMPETITION: Round Two winners and photographs
• News: Welsh get new pollution laws; Ireland goes virtual fishing; Rural Scots seek representation; Concern over PM partner’s “ill-informed, anti-angling rant”…
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: