It’s out now! Your monthly escape from coronavirus!
Buzzers from a boat. Experts give their tips to more tight lines when fishing Midges at depth. At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• Easy as 1,2, 3: Secrets to salmon fly choice
• White-water trout: How to tackle the rapids successfully
• Snake charmers: Learn this knot to open up a whole new world of flies
• Switch to a double-hander: For easy distance on reservoirs
• A gnawing issue: How the Swiss are coping with a burgeoning beaver population
• Trout on a Marshmallow: Tasty Emergers tied the Japanese way
• Suspicious minds: A special dry fly for the late, wary Mayfly feeders
• Working with biots: How to get the best effects from this popular material
• WIN! A Cortland rod, reel & line outfit
• The Fab Six: Allan Liddle introduces his own super-group of Beetles
• And… action!: Colin Macleod on the pressures of having to catch a mullet for TV
• Wonderland: Scouring the south for low-coast chalkstream fishing
• WINNERS! FLY TYING COMPETITION: Round Three winners and photographs
• News: New laws to stop sewage dumping in rivers; Malham closes until 2022; Bristol Waters to be under new management; Cumbrian river runs white; …
• NEW! Undercurrent: Welsh farmers mis-read the room; Wild swimmers’ energy
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: