Slow down for salmon
Advice to heed whilst wading a pool
At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• A Herculean halibut: Norway’s 150lb sight-fished, record-breaking sensation
• Tie Kelly’s hero: A dry that “nothing refuses”
• River monsters: Charles Jardine’s hints on hunting pike on early, cold rivers
• 220 acres of charm: Wales’ most beautiful and romantic lake is back!
• Zulu warriors: 12 variants to tackle all occasions from Allan Liddle
• Heads up: Four expert whip-finish tricks to add some magic to your flies
• Wild trout in hot water: The affect of climate change on Scotland’s iconic lochs
• Stretch yourself: 6 superb looking, fish-catching flies from elastic bead-cord
• PRIZES! Fly tying 2020: Our fly-tying competition requires a dry fly submission
• By Royal appointment: The Prince that’s king of fast water
• WIN!: Win a full set of 8 Oliver Edwards’ DVDs!
• Current menu: Significant pointers to chalkstreams’ shifting insect populations
• News: Commons deems water-management “not fit for purpose”; Grafham dam out of bounds; Irish release rate tops 50% for first time; Scottish government dodges sea-lice bullet (again); Anglers challenge research by “seasoned propagandist” …
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: