A timeshare revival?
New scheme could pave the way for salmon letting.
At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• Slovenian secrets: Acquire expert nymphing tips and some special flies
• Urban warrior: Hop over the wall to fish where the Rhonda meets the Taff
• Drop-in centre: Be prepared with 8 imitations of terrestrials on our reservoirs
• Vital spark: This souped up Invicta has catching well on the competition circuit
• Special effects: How to wrap body materials to bring an imitation to life
• Struck gold!: The capture of a record mullet – and the fly that caught it!
• A nose for it: How to imitate minutiae – in minutes
• Tantalised by the Tillingbourne: An addiction to a Home Counties river
• Gordon Mackie 1934–2022: The angler who “shook off the fetters of conformity”
• WIN!: A Royal Wulff Textured Premium Plus fly line, worth £119.99!
• Doubling hackles: How to achieve neater, better looking flies with a pinch
• News: Wales acts on fish-eating birds; Will revised salmon stock estimates be introduced by 2023?; “No evidence” for pollution on river Wye , says NRW; Derwent impasse to be removes … and more
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: