Catching salmon on a dry fly
At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• Trophies on my doorstep: Going local for specimen fish
• Lovely bubbly!: How to catch trout in the heat
• Bass from the bladderwrack: Sight-fishing with a Crab
• Meet the Adusta-bubble: A new way to float Emergers
• Rainbows over Ayrshire: A gem of a water in view of the Clyde
• ‘V’ for Victory: The simplest (but highly effective) upside-down fly
• How long is a piece of string?: Why no two brown trout lochs are the same
• Deer-hair know-how: Tips and techniques for spinning, packing and trimming
• WIN!: £100 off any Scottie products
• Brown trout matters: An interview with the director of the Wild Trout Trust
• Dry fly restoration: Products to get waterlogged dry flies floating again
• The tipsy tyer: Is alcohol the driver of fly-tying innovation?
• News: Water company applies to extract from drought-stricken Test; Mandatory catch-and-release threat for Scotland; New environment body forces change to salmon farms … and more
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: