Every Friday, RIO Products releases a new short video on its social outlets to give anglers quick tips on how to improve skills. The series includes freshwater, saltwater and Spey topics, and a mix of casting, fishing and gear tips – some basic, some technical, and everything in between.
Here are links to the first ten videos, that they have launched with much success.
1. Intro to series – https://vimeo.com/292222408
2. Identifying streamer water – https://vimeo.com/292781385
3. Adding weight to a streamer – https://vimeo.com/292961937
4. Quickly turn a floating line into a sink tip – https://vimeo.com/294616072
5. Roll cast tip 1 – “Point P – https://vimeo.com/294617995
6. Roll cast tip 2 – “Train tracks” – https://vimeo.com/294628188
7. Roll cast tip 3 – Start Slow – https://vimeo.com/294628990
8. Tips for winding in a reel – https://vimeo.com/295457304
9. The importance of setting the drag on a fly reel – https://vimeo.com/295458410
10. The Ready Position for saltwater fly fishing – https://vimeo.com/295459476