Chief of the Muddlers
Instructions on how to tie the ‘go to’ salmon bob-fly
At newsagents from today!
Digital editions now available.
Plus loads more, including:
• Tasmanian gold: Howard Croston’s gold medal-winning lake and river tactics
• Tie a wicked dry: Fresh from Sweden, stage by stage
• Mouse-trapped: Dapping with Mice on reservoirs – what’s the result?
• Bring to the boil: Hints to tying a proven Pupa for the evening rise
• Big trout country: Charles Jardine is astounded by New Zealand
• Final draw of the net?: Coastal, migratory fish and our trout will benefit
• It must be May!: 6 essential clues, flies and key ties for success
• WIN!: A Snowbee Prestige Gold reel, worth £169!
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams and plenty more!
Also look at: