July issue Fly Fishing & Fly Tying cover story: Coquet confidential. Tie the sea trout fly designed to fish from dusk to dawn. At newsagents from today!
Negotiate the salmon multi-tip minefield
Skagit, Scandi & poly-tip advice to get the most from your lines.
Fishing with Arthur Cove and Richard Walker
A comparison of styles by one of the few who fished with both of them.
Time to focus on summer jelly fry – 6 patterns to try.
How to read a river
20 crucial tips to put you onto fish.
The Lawrence legacy
Innovative use of materials and techniques captured on film at Paul’s last show.
Mastering the Deer Hair Emerger
Tips on tying hot-spots, tails, 16s and double-wings on DHEs.
Triggers in a teardrop
Tie a Baitfish with all the signals to attract.
Plus loads more, including:
• WIN! A hand-built Bloke rod, worth £380!: Simply answer 6 questions
• Orkney stifled: Marine Scotland’s bureaucratic block jeopardises trophy waters
• More on the bow-and-arrow: How to use this useful cast for tight spaces
• Guinea fowl guide: Exploring this useful natural material
• Stitch-up Midge: Tie an effective fly from a hotel complimentary sewing kit
• 3 top CdC flies: Winning patterns from our tying competition
• Wales again blighted by slurry: All the latest news
• Net gains: Charting one of the biggest changes in gear over the years
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams and plenty more!
Also look at: