Hope & the Holy Trinity. 3 special wet fly dressings for salmon and sea trout. At newsagents now!
Digital editions now available! (includes exclusive slide-shows, videos of reviews and fly-tying
& hot-links) (46 iPad/iPhone ratings on Apple. Av. rating: 4.7 out of 5)
Plus loads more, including:
• Bank on the Buzzer: Know-how from the the locals on the shoreline
• Paint it black: High water? 8 top flies for coloured water
• Hog the limelight: Mini-Hogs and big wild trout
• Organza only: 100% man-made flies; no natural additives
• Trouble on t’moor: Is moorland reclamation limiting summer low-flows?
• Natural boost: The remarkable success of adding deer hair to wet flies
• Advance your fly-tying: Learn the nuances of the split-thread technique
• Skues’ crunch line: Was his Carrot Fly really a joke?
• WIN! An Ultralite chest-pack from Snowbee
• An innovative fly box reviewed: Contains flies and also spare rigs
• Practical bead-storage: 40 pots in a foam box
• The ultimate challenge: An encounter with a chalkstream fish of a lifetime
• WINNERS! FLY TYING COMPETITION: Round Two winners and photographs
• News: Welsh MPs pass new pollution laws; DEFRA & EA in the dock; Rural Scots seek representation; Concern over Conservative’s stance; “We want our wild salmon back!
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: