A tale of two rivers, hiking with a 5-weight and dry fly religion… there is this and much more to read.
THE BRAND NEW ISSUE
Filled with reams of content from stories to tackle advice and everything in between…
“WIN!” Three Rede River fly lines up for grabs… March 2024 issue – At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• A tale of two rivers: Upwing populations affected by pollution
• Head for the Pentlands: Edinburgh escapes
• Sparkling Orange: The cure for cold water
• Secret Assent: Hiking with a tent and a 5-weight
• Dry Fly Religion: The vicar’s secret streams
• Pearl of Norway: Fish its best small salmon river
• Looks fishy: Making fibre baitfish for big trout
• PLUS: Exclusive reader offer from Glasgow Angling Centre
• News: Everything you need to know about fishing in March
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!