The new Winston AIR TH has won the Award for the Best New Fly Rod at the 2019 European Fishing Tackle Trade Exhibition. The Winston AIR TH rods redefine two-hand casting performance. Utilizing the SuperSilica resin system and Boron technology, these rods are unbelievably light, perfectly balanced, powerful, responsive, and just plain fun to fish.
Featuring a deep loading action with fast recovery rates, AIR TH models are ideal for any steelhead and salmon fishing application. They showcase adaptive and specified grain windows that are ideal for specific two-hand applications. In addition to the dialed grain windows, AIR TH models utilize smaller diameter grips to give anglers more feel and intuition during the cast.
MODELS: 12′ 5wt., 11’6″ 6wt., 12’6″ 6wt., 13’3″ 6wt., 12’3″ 7wt., 13’3″ 7wt., 12’3″ 8wt., 13’3″ 8wt., 14’6″ 8wt., 12’9″ 9wt.
ACTION: Medium Fast
GUIDES: Satin finished stripper guide with Silicon Nitride ring. Hard chrome snake guides.
REEL SEAT: Charcoal Gray anodized aluminum, down locking
STORAGE: Premium graphite rod tube with logo rod sock
• Advanced Boron III technology combined with Winston’s proprietary SuperSilica lightweight resin system
• Extremely light, yet powerful and responsive
• Deep loading action with a fast recovery rate
• Standardized rod lengths across multiple grain windows to support any casting style
• Winston-designed grip for better “feel”
• Designed and handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
Available at authorized Winston dealers from September 2019.
For more information, please contact Winston at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 406-684-5674.
Also look at: