Inside the April issue of FF&FT!
Bad-weather Buzzer tips. Read about how to beat the wind and stay in control as the new season starts.
At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more, including:
• Howard’s way: World Champion’s tips for tricky waters
• First up!: 8 essentials to catch the early hatch
• Thunderbirds are go!: Tie this salmon tube for high water
• Taking the Mickey: The Mouse is a hit on reservoirs
• Diving ducks: Using CdC on heavyweight flies
• Sweet (and sour) release: Implications and opportunities of the 100% C&R law
• Jigging with dynamite: Techniques to tie a better baitfish
• WIN!: The latest £119.99 Lee Wulff Triangle Taper Premium textured fly line
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ reviews, View from the Chalkstreams and plenty more!
Also look at: