How to catch a bridge trout. The skill that came from incompetence. At newsagents from today!
Plus loads more informative articles, including:
• Legs, legs, legs: How to tie fly limbs without the ‘car crash’ look
• Northern lights & monster salmon: ‘Hidden gem’ makes a comeback
• Action station: North Coast 500 ‘must visit’
• Forestry – Good or bad?: The pros and cons of fishery ‘improvement’
• Zonker know-how: … with added extras
• How to catch a bridge trout: The skill that came from incompetence
• WIN!: £100 worth of Coch y Bonddu Books!
• Fishing with Mr Crabtree: What was it like to fish with Bernard Venables?
• Tie a Peak Beetle: How to imitate UK’s latest ‘hatch’
• Old School: How does stillwater gear from the 1970s compare to today’s?
• No prisoners: Tie the Emerger that doesn’t emerge
• Black wake: A sea trout Muddler for river, loch, lough or sea
• News: Wye suffers over possible “error of law”; Planners pull plug on Tyne hydro-scheme; Rod-licences to rise next year; Charles Jardine in Hall of Fame; OFWAT key to stopping sewage scandal; Sea lice threat as seas stay warm … and more
• The Usual Suspects, including: Magnus Angus’ tackle reviews, Your Say, Shot of the Month and plenty more!
Also look at: